Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Connecticut Catholic Corner is Growing!

Connecticut Catholic Corner is going through a growing spurt! When I launched this blog last year I really didn't know what to expect so I just took things one day at a time and let things evolve as they would. I have to thank each and everyone one of you reading and writing to me or just leaving the occasional comment. I have truly enjoyed every minute spent here and hope to have many more to come. And today I have the privilege of introducing a new contributor to Connecticut Catholic Corner. His name is Doug and he will be joining me in posting about our Catholic faith on this blog. You might see him post a few times a week or a few times a month. So I hope you will all enjoy his writing as much as I have. And please note, Connecticut Catholic Corner has a new email address. If you email us and want either Doug or myself to respond please put our name in the subject area and I will make sure it is directed to the right place. Now for the next announcement about this blog's growing spurt! Connecticut Catholic Corner has decided to join Youtube and share our own little homemade videos! It's just in the beginning stage right now and when it's finished I will post the Youtube Channel address and some videos. Please remember, I am no producer so don't get your hopes up too high! So on that note, I will say again, thank you to all my readers even if you oppose my beliefs. You are each and everyone of you a blessing. May God bless you and your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...