Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



Hi everyone! Some of you may be wondering where I've been and why there haven't been more topic issues posted by me lately. Well, one of the things I gave up for Lent was so much time online. I was limiting myself to posting only Catholic events and posts by Doug.


Now that Lent is over I will be posting more posts and answers comments and emails so please keep them coming!



I've got one Connecticut Health announcement- and it's a great one!

FREE DENTAL CARE!

Don't have insurance? Money tight or near nonexistant these days? Doesn't matter, come on in and get your FREE dental care!

WHERE: New Haven Citywide Public Field House (Atheltic Center)
480 Sherman Parkway
New Haven, CT


WHEN: April 17-18, 2009 - doors open at 5 PM

Presented by Connecticut Mission of Mercy

NO eligibility or income requirements, no appointments.
First come, first served.

Includes: fillings, cleanings, extractions, interim partial dentures (limited) and root canals.

For more information call: 866-539-9372 or visit
http://www.csda.com/

**This is a project of the Connecticut Foundation for Dental Outreach and the Connecticut State Dental Association**

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...