Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Monday, August 24, 2015

The Francis Effect




Gloria.TV description: Fr. Linus Clovis on the Francis Effect at a seminar for Pro-Life Leaders in Rome, 8th May 2015.
**********************
**Note, this priest says that Pope Francis said (the "Rabbitgate" controversy) "three is enough", three children is enough was what he was talking about. The Vatican deleted that statement from the record.  Gee...I wonder why?

All I can say is...'Well said Father, well said."



In Christ,

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner 



Source: http://gloria.tv/media/CG5Dyd1WWLg


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Julie! If Father Linus is not mistaken, the remark from Pope Francis is very damaging. My thoughts about the Pope are that he is not very spiritual. It appears he does not have a close relationship with Christ. Our former Popes Benedict and John Paul were very spiritual, very pious. Pope Francis seems very secular, not in touch with the Divine. I wish I were wrong. I was not concerned about the piety of our two former popes. I remain concerned, alert and sometimes wary about our present one. Even as I have these thoughts, even as they assail me, I love him very much and pray for the best outcome. I will remain respectful, hopeful and not disparage his reputation.

    Thank you, Julie, for keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...